Prepare to be amazed!
The JCC's carefully maintained facilities sprawl across 54-acres in a unique campus-like environment. Along with the 5000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center, the J offers hundreds of specialty programs and events for all ages . Given our spacious indoor and outdoor pools, equipment-rich training centers, top-of-the-line exercise studios, two gymnasiums, saunas, steam room and so much more, it's no wonder our members call the J their "home away from home."
David Silverman Fitness and Wellness Center
- 5000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Precor's personalized cardiovascular equipment with live TV & news
- Professional trained staff
Gyms & Specialty Fitness
- Howard R. Levine Gymnasium and the Alvin E. Levine Gymnasium
- Cushioned indoor walking/running track
- Two group fitness studios offering over 65 classes per week included in your membership
- Swimmer Family Aerobics Studio
- Two racquetball courts
- Cycle studio
- Fully-equipped Pilates studio with 4 reformers and separate chair/mat Pilates room.
- J Force offers a dynmaic 30-minute high intensity workout
- Adult locker rooms
- Ira S. Meiselman Health Facilities (whirlpool, sauna, steam room) When it works, it's awesome!
- Brand new family locker rooms
- Adult Lounge with wireless access
- Babysitting room open daily for children ages 7 weeks - 7 years old
- Newly renovated family locker rooms
- Teen Lounge
- J Café (Open daily Memorial Day thru Labor Day and yearly for lunch Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Visual & Performing Arts
- Full ceramics studio including 4 wheels
- Art studio
- 4 music practice rooms
- 5 musical performanes a year performed in Gorelick Hall
Indoor Aquatics Center
- Water aerobics classes offered Monday - Friday
- Daily lap swimming lanes
- Direct access to family locker rooms
- Year-round swim lessons
Outdoor Aquatic Complex
- New pool features: zero-entry pool, exciting new waterslide, increased deck space with ramps and expanded shaded area
- Interactive zero-entry sprayground
- Pool Bubble for year-round swim (October thru April)
Outdoor Tennis & Recreational Areas
- 11 lighted tennis courts (6 hyrdo-clay, 3 clay, 2 hard), plus a Tennis Pavilion for spectators and social events.
- Two hard lit tennis courts
- 3 USPtA Certified tennis professionals
- Outdoor running track
- Ostrwo Family athletic fields
- Four air-conditioned cabins
- Spacious recreation hall & covered pavilion
- 6 covered basketball courts with a newly added sport court.
- Large newly updated playground
- Cubbies and changing areas
- Access to all Levine JCC sports & aquatics facilities