2017 Fall Swim School Lessons
The purpose of the JCC JAWS Swim School is to provide a foundation of swimming skills. All Classes are held at the Indoor Pool. Age determined by start date of first class Each child will be evaluated on the first day of class and placed in the appropriate swim level. Click image to enlarge.
2017 Summer Swim School Lessons - Now Enrolling
Weekday Options: Offering both Preschool & K-5th
Session 3: July 17 - July 27 (8 classes)
Session 4: August 7 - August 17 (8 classes)
Times: 4:30pm & 5:30pm (45 minute lessons)
8 Class Pricing: M/$116 B/$69 NM/$149
6 Class Pricing: M/$87 B/$52 NM/$112
Session: June 11 - August 13 (9 classes; no class 7/2)
Infant Toddler: 9:30-10am & 4:30-5pm
Preschool & K-5th: 10:50-11:35am
Pricing: M/$121 B/$75 NM/$159
Private Swim Lessons
No age restrictions (adult private lessons available)
All swim lessons are 30 minutes
Classes are held at the indoor pool
1/2 Hour: M/$30 • NM/$35
Package of 5: M/$140 • NM/$165
Package of 8: M/$225 • NM/$264
1/2 Hour: M/$20 • NM/$25
Package of 5: M/$90 • NM/$115
Package of 8: M/$144 • NM/$184
Clients must provide 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid possible charges to their lesson packages.
Infant Survival Swim Program at the J
ISR – Infant Swim Resource for ages: 6 months – 6 year olds
ISR goes beyond traditional swimming. ISR teaches very young children techniques designed to help them survive should they find themselves in the water alone.
- Parents must remain on JCC premises at all times (unless being transferred through our transfer program) . Parents are to wait on the pool deck and stay clear of the pool edge at all times. Children may not be left unattended before or after their swim lessons. We find that sometimes its best for parents to leave the pool deck area during the actual lesson if your child is having a distraction issue.
- Parents and instructors have expressed concerns that frequent make-ups are disruptive to the classes. The JCC Swim School does not offer make-up classes due to illness or any other personal reasons. We do however offer make-up classes due to weather related cancellations or pool incidents. If you are unavailable at the designated make-up lesson date and time your make-up lesson will be forfeited .
- Please remove or ask the preschool to remove all Band-Aids. We recommend using liquid band-aids. Please be considerate and use discretion with wounds that have not healed sufficiently.
- Children who are not completely toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Please have older children use the restroom before class begins.
- Please do not bring or allow a sick child to be transferred to swim class. We ask, to avoid the spreading of illness any further, that you wait until your child is better before returning to swim class. If your child has a fever or a contagious disease, please keep your child home.
- No food or drink is permitted on the pool deck
- Please do not allow your child to enter the pool until the class is scheduled to begin. This is for their safety and the safety of the other children in the lessons.
- Swimmers are not allowed to chew gum or have any type of hard candy during their swimming lesson
- Please be conscience of the amount of food your child consumes prior to his/her swim lesson
- Children must be fully potty trained to participate with the exception of Parent & Child classes.
- The transfer program is provided courtesy of the Levine JCC and there is no additional charge. Transfer forms are available at the LJCC Customer Service Desk.
- No child will be transferred from CJP/CJDS/J-Team without a signed transfer form. No transfers are made from CJDS on Friday.
- Fill out one form per family if you have not already done so for the school year.
- When you register, you must contact us to let us know that you want a transfer, and we’ll track your request electronically. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep contact information up-to-date.