Water Aerobics classes at the LJCC are designed with everyone in mind. Great for all ages and fitness levels! Water aerobics exercises force the body to continuously move to keep its balance and your head above water. Moving in water engages more muscle fibers because of the water's consistent resistance. This helps shape and tone your body, as well as keep your heart rate up. Water exercises also develop cardiovascular endurance and help work your muscles without punishing joints and bones.
Please see the Water Aerobics Schedule for complete details on each class.
Our instructors have certification in the following areas:
- Personal Trainer, Aerobic & Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Advanced Golf Fitness Instructor, Gold Fitness Academy, Advantage Golf
- Cycling Instructor, Cycle Reebok Foundation Training Workshop
- Yoga Instructor, YogaFit Training Systems
- Swim Instructor, SwimAmerica
- Nutrition & Wellness Consultant (American Fitness Professionals and Associates)