12 months to Pre-k
Take A Look At The Summer 2015 Camp Mindy Guide or
Click Here for Camp Katan options.
Registration Now Open: 2 Ways to Register
1. Call LJCC Customer Service Desk at 704.366.5007
2. Visit the LJCC Customer Service Desk or Camp Mindy Office
Please call the Camp Mindy Office with any questions you may have regarding camp at 704-944-6728.
Camp Katan is all about changing six weeks of the hot and lazy summer days into days filled with exciting activities, friends and fun. The smallest campers at the Levine JCC will cruise around our welcoming facilities as their summer is filled with swimming, music, art, science, sports and play. Our caring staff will nurture your child’s growth in a fun and secure small group setting. Our Levine JCC summer camp program strives to create an environment that will have lasting benefits for your child. Your child will grow while making new friends, learning new skills, accomplishing realistic goals and celebrating Jewish values. Camp Katan includes:
- Group swimming and individualized swim instruction every day for our 3’s and 4’s, with qualified swim instructors and life guards.
- Our 2’s enjoy the fun of the “Splash Ground”, enjoying water play in a fun and safe environment.
- Daily Activities may include: library, music/movement, sports, games, art, science, outside playground time, Shabbat celebrations and lots of fun!!!
- Each week our campers enjoy Special Activities, such as “The Fun Bus”, a petting zoo, a trackless train, magic shows and other unique experiences.
- A “Fun 4 Mom and Me” class that meets for our one-year-old campers, not yet ready for a full-camp experience. These kids will have water play, circle-time, and themed programs twice a week, with a parent to enjoy the fun of day camp.
- An experienced staff that consists of mostly preschool teachers and counselors training to be teachers.
- Age-appropriate facilities in our amazing preschool building.
For more information, please contact:
Early Childhood Program Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-944-6891