Whether you are looking to improve your skills, sharpen your game or gain a competitive edge, you'll have fun in the supportive, nurturing environment of the Levine JCC of Charlotte Sports Camps.
We offer the following summer sports camps:
- Renaldo Turnbull Flag Football Camp (ages 7-12) Full - Call to be placed on overflow list.
- Dell Curry Basketball (ages 8-18) Closed for enrollment
- Charlotte United Futbol Club Soccer Skills (ages 6-12)
- Tennis: Junior (ages 6-11), Teen (ages 12-16)
- Boys and Girls' Turn & Burn Lacrosse Camp (ages 7-14)
- Ruff Cat Baseball Camp with Chris Murphy (ages 7-14)
Registration Now Open!
1. Call LJCC Customer Service Desk at 704.366.5007
2. Visit the LJCC Customer Service Desk
3. Register Online (Tennis Camps do not offer Online Registration)
All of our sports-related camps offer skill development in a fun, supportive atmosphere. Our facilities are second to none and our camp staff are among the most experienced instructors in Charlotte. Your child will be sure to have a quality experience!
Sports Camp Forms MUST be filled out and returned prior to camp start date:
-ONLY ONE FORM IS NEEDED PER FAMILY
This is a fillable PDF form & you MUST open with Adobe Reader.
- Save the form to your desktop.
- Open the saved file and complete all information. Re-save the file.
- Email the form to Karen.Greenblatt@charlottejcc.org, Stephanie.Garner@charlottejcc.org and Gregory.Oconnor@charlottejcc.org with the subject line Camp Release Form (YOUR CHILD'S LAST NAME)
- Or print out the form and return to the LJCC Customer Service Desk.
If problems occur filling out the forms online please click here to print the forms to return to the LJCC Customer Service Desk prior to camp start date or visit Customer Service to pick up a copy of the forms.
Need Adobe Reader? Click here
Already signed up? Find your sports camp below to view your welcome letter:
- Junior, Teen & Team CRUSH Tennis
- Renaldo Turnbull Flag Football
- Turn and Burn Lacrosse
- Dell Curry Basketball
- Charlotte United Futbol Club Soccer Skills
- Ruff Cut Baseball Camp
Have questions or would you like to schedule a visit?
For flag football, basketball, lacrosse and soccer, please contact:
Sports Director, Stephanie Garner
704-944-6743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For tennis, please contact:
Tennis Director, Greg O'Connor
704-944-6748 or email@example.com