The Tennis Department offers a full-range of programs for all ages and skill levels. Looking to get in the game? It's not too late to get started!
We also organize special events to establish social connections and to help members get out and enjoy the beautiful new facilities. The Levine JCC is excited to announce the addition of our NEW 3 har-tru tennis courts. These courts utilize above ground water draining systems, and are often available even during cold weather.
Court reservations are included in your membership. Reservations are for MEMBERS ONLY and there is no additional charge. Reservations can be scheduled up to seven days in advance. To schedule, call 704 366-5007.
Tennis Facility Rules & Regulations
- Courts are for the exclusive use of the LJCC members and their guests.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member and are required to pay a $10 fee before playing.
- Guests may use the facility no more than three times per calendar year.
- Proper tennis attire is required at all times.
- NO running shoes
- NO jeans
- NO unauthorized tank tops
- All courts require reservations.
- Members must be 16 years of age or older to reserve a court after 6:00 p.m.
- Members under the age of 13 years must be supervised by an adult 21 years or older.
- Courts can be reserved by calling our customer desk at 704-366-5007 or online at www.charlottejcc.org.
- Players have a ten minute grace period before their reservations will Be cancelled.
- Scheduled LJCC tennis lessons, clinics, and special events have priority.
- Proper tennis etiquette must be displayed at all times.
Interested in knowing what we have to offer? Here's a brief snap shot:
LJCC TENNIS IS THE BEST IN CHARLOTTE!
For more information, please contact: