Itís more than just babysitting
Come join us to play while Mom and Dad work out. Exciting crafts and activities every day!!
J-Childcare offers a loving and nurturing environment for children to play and explore through hands on interactive play and crafts. We provide childcare service for children from 7 weeks up to 7 years old. Reservations are required, however drop-in care is welcome. (24 hrs advanced reservations are highly recommended).
1 hour min • 3 hour max
- Reserved and Drop-ins $4.50/hour (Drop-ins welcome and available based on room capacity – please call or come by to check availability.)
- Siblings 50% discount
Pre-pay Package Discounts:
- 10 hours $38
- 30 hours $90
Parents must remain on the Shalom Park Campus. We also offer babysitting to non-members for guests and prospective members.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Monday - Thursday Evenings: 4:00 - 7:30pm
Saturdays: 12:00 - 3:00pm
Sundays: 8:30am - 2:00pm
J-Childcare Guidelines and Policies
- Parents should send in a snack and drink for their child/children.
- J-Childcare is a Peanut Free room. Please do not send in snacks that contain peanut butter or nuts.
- Fruit snacks and Popcorn can be a potential choking hazard so we ask that they not be brought in as a snack option.
J-Childcare Will Store Snacks & Diapers/Wipes
- J-Childcare would like to offer parents the option to store snacks for their child/children. We ask that it be sent in the original packaging (to be able to identify expiration date) with your child’s name clearly written. We will let parents know when the snacks need to be refilled.
- Diapers/pull-ups and small containers of wipes can also be stored in J-Childcare as long as they are labeled.
Lost and Found
- Please check out our Lost and Found bin to see if you have any items you are missing.
For more information please contact:
Amie Gray, JChildcare Supervisor
704-944-6726 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all babysitting services purchased are good for only one year from the date of purchase.