Levine JCC Reopening Update - June 11th
While it may seem like longer, it has been a great week at the LJCC, since the first phase of the resumption of our programs and services. During this time, we are constantly reviewing our processes to ensure an excellent member experience. Our staff is working tirelessly to navigate the enhanced health and safety measures as well as the North Carolina Safer at Home order as it pertains to our operations. We look forward to our continued phased resumption of programs in the days and weeks ahead, as well as new ways to offer services online. As we have new programs and services to offer and updated processes we will continue to send updates through our weekly emails, Facebook page and website.
Outdoor Aquatics Complex Reservations
- All afternoon Member “Open Swim” reservations must be made by calling customer service at 704.366.5007. We are unable to take on-line reservations for this session due to a “software bug.” We are working on getting this “bug” fixed and will update our members as soon as it is resolved.
- Reservations booked at the Main Pool & Bubble Pool only designates where your seats are located to maintain social distancing. Members are welcome to use both pools and the Splash Ground during their reservation time.
- To cancel or change your reservation, please call customer service at 704.366.5007. Online changes and cancellations are not available at this time.
- For information on applicable fees for adding a caregiver/nanny to your active membership account, please contact our Membership Department at 704.944.6741.
Program & Services
As we resume portions of our programs and services, we will offer a combination of online registration and call-in registration. Additional services will require directly contacting the Department Director. Programs and services are available to both members and non-members. For online credentials, please call customer service at 704.366.5007. Click here to view program details and register online.
Online registration is available for the following programs and services
- Dog Training | Basic & Puppy Classes
- Israeli Dance
- JCRUSH Cardio Tennis & Men’s Drill
- The Tennis Pro Shop is now open for racquet stringing for $26 per racquet. To schedule, please contact Gregory.Oconnor@charlottejcc.org.
- JAWS Summer Swim Team
Register for the following services by contacting the Department Director
- Personal Training: Offered at home, virtually and NOW at the J – Jenny.Crow@charlottejcc.org
- JFORCE - Jenny.Crow@charlottejcc.org
- Music Lessons: Online only – Susan.Gundersheim@charlottejcc.org
Summer Camp 2020
Our camp staff is working hard behind the scenes to begin welcoming Campers on June 22! We are delighted to inform you that we are able to accept New Camper enrollment at this time. There are limited spots available for members and non-members. The following camps have limited availability:
Camp Mindy: 2nd - 3rd Grade Full Day
Tennis Camps: June 15 - August 7th (Weekly enrollment options)
JSTAGE Cultural Arts Camp: Session 1: June 22 - July 18 & Session 2: July 20 - August 8
To register, please visit www.charlottejcc.org/camps.