Levine JCC Reopening Update - September 10
This past Tuesday at 5:30am, we welcomed back our members to our Indoor Fitness Facilities. All cardio and strength equipment has been distanced 6ft apart, and a maximum of 35 people are permitted in the David Silverman Fitness Center at any time. We thank those members who came to the J, trusted in our staff and followed our safety protocols. Listed below are the additional programs and services that will resume on Monday, September 14th.
- Adult and Outdoor Aquatics Locker rooms will OPEN!
- Members are asked to social distance when using the locker rooms. Bath Towel service will resume for those with lockers only. Any adult member who is utilizing any program will be permitted to use the locker rooms. Children are only permitted to use the outdoor aquatics locker rooms. Please note: Locker billing will resume in October.
- Members registered for Lap Swimming and Water Aerobics in the indoor pool are permitted to use the Adult Locker Rooms via the back hallway only.
- Pickleball will return to the Howard Levine Gym Monday through Friday – by advance reservation only. Advance reservations will open on Monday, September 7th. Click here to view the Fall 2020 Pickleball schedule.
- Levine JCC Playground
- Open for members after 5:30pm on Monday – Thursday and during open hours Saturday and Sunday. All members must go the main lobby check-in to receive a health screening prior to using the Playground. Please see check-in information below.
What reopened this week?
- David Silverman Fitness Center
- Online reservations are now open. Click here to make a reservation. Reservations are available during all open facility hours. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Once you enter through the check-in, masks must remain on until you reach your destination. During your workout, members are permitted to remove their mask to engage in strenuous exercise.
- Pilates is now available in our Downstairs Aerobics Studio. Advanced reservations are required.
- The Adult Lounge has been transformed into a complete private and relaxing area. All massages are now available in the Adult Lounge.
Reservations are available to active Levine JCC Members Only. If you are a non-member or are currently on freeze and would like to reactivate your membership, please email email@example.com.
Reservations are available 7 days in advance for active Levine JCC Members Only. Make your reservation online at www.charlottejcc.org/register. To make an online reservation you must have login credentials. If you do not have credentials, please call 704.366.5007. Once logged in, switch to “list view” to easily locate your desired date and time. As reservations are limited, please do not be a “no show” for your reservation. You may cancel your reservation by logging into your account and clicking on Account Management -> Reservation Report.
If you have returned to the J in the past 6 months, you are familiar with our check-in and health screening process. For those returning for the first time, please ensure you bring a signed waiver and can answer the protocol questions. Waivers will be available at the check-in desk. Tennis and aquatics reservation check-ins will remain at the outdoor checkpoint. Access for all other reservations are through the main lobby check-in.
The Levine JCC will be following cleaning and sanitization protocol recommendations of the CDC and NCDHHS. All cleaning products used are on the COVID 19 disinfectant list and our frequency and intensity of cleaning has been increased with a focus on high touch points. All staff working the indoor fitness facility will be required to wear a mask at all times. For additional FAQs, click here.
Thank you for continuing your membership to the J.