Levine JCC Update - October 15
We know there is a lot to keep up with these days. Here is a quick rundown of your favorite JCC programs and services that are currently being offered. Come join us – whether it’s in-person or online – we have something for everyone!
*NEW* Facility Hours
Sunday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 9:00pm
Friday: 5:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Wellness & Fitness
- Over 30 in-person Group Exercise classes offered weekly!
- New On-Demand videos added every Monday at www.charlottejcc.org/ondemand - Take a class from home, anytime!
- Indoor Pilates and Massage
- Outdoor & Indoor Weight Training
- David Silverman Fitness Center is OPEN by reservation and walk-in.
Adults & Seniors
- Monthly Virtual Special Events
- Virtual Book Clubs
- Oasis Weekly Zoom Meetings
Athletics & Aquatics
- Swim Lessons & Swim Team
- Indoor & Bubble Pool Lap Swimming
- Private & Group Tennis Lessons
- Tennis Leagues
- Adult Softball
Cultural & Visual Arts
- Ceramics Studio now open!
- Free Virtual Film Screenings
- Online Music Lessons
- Volunteer Opportunities:
- Ronald McDonald House
- Feeding the Hungry
- Butterfly Project Virtual Workshops
PLUS! FREE Weekly childcare Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 – 9:45am with Ms. Patty & Ms. Jen.
Check your inboxes tomorrow at 4PM - We have some very exciting news to share! You’re not going to want to miss it!