Child Transfer Program
The transfer program is courtesy of the Levine JCC. Not all classes are eligible for transfers. Restrictions apply (not all classes are included). See the front desk staff to confirm class transfer eligibility. Please note: Only one form is needed per family per year. Transfer request must be made at the time of registration.
At this time, CJP & CJDS is not allowing the LJCC to transfer children to classes.
- Transfers are available J-Team.
- If this program is for a child enrolled at J-Team, please ensure that the J-Team staff knows about all transfers. This notification is required per child, per program in addition to tagging the program at enrollment. If you are enrolling or changing programs with less than 24 hour notice, please call Mitch Ormand directly at 704-944-6733.
- If transfers from CJP are not available, and you choose to withdraw for that reason, your program fees will be credited to your account. If you would like a refund for your program fees, a 20% administrative processing fee will apply in all cases.
- Preschoolers must be fully potty trained to participate.
- No child will be transferred without a signed Emergency Contact & Parental Release Form, available at the link above or at our Customer Service Desk.
- Fill out one form per family if you have not already done so for the school year.
- When you register, you must contact us to let us know that you want a transfer, and we’ll track your request electronically. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep contact info up-to-date.
The Child Transfer Program Form is currently not available. For JTEAM & Camp Mindy 365 Transfers, please check your email for information.